Thursday, March 8, 2007

Maru Kavan.....

Kurbaan Umar na Ketlaye Yugo e pad upar,
je Pad ma tamari haami, maru jeevan bani gayu.

(That one moment of my life was worth ages of lives,
The moment in which your affirmation became my life)

Chhe Ketlaye nava have sapna aa rah par,
Je Rah par Maro saath, Taru Chayan bani gayu.


(There are many dreams on that path,
The path where my companionship became your choice.)

Gulab ane Mogra ne pan aavi irshya eni,
Ke Bas Ek Phool thi maru chaman bani gayu.


(Roses and Jasmine also got jealous of the one,
The only one Flower that became my garden)

Sukh Hoi ke Dukh, have jeevan bhar no saath chhe,
Ichha Ghadpan na saath ni, Maru Yovan Bani gayu.


(We will be together whether it be happiness or sorrows,
The wish of you being a companion of mine for the old age, became my Youth.)

Kehvani darek vaat ne, Sabdo no chhe abhav,
Mari Chahat, Mara Aansoon, Maru Kavan Bani gayu.

(Not all that i want to say could be expressed in words,
My love, my tears have become my poetry. )



- Jay